Saturday, April 27, 2019

Week 17 Review: Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal

From Goodreads:
She wasn't aware of her gift's significance, yet he expects to be courted. 

Kimiko enrolls at the In-between's prestigious new high school, which is designed to promote the integration of the human and inhuman races. As a reaver, she's supposed to act as peacemaker, bridging a formidable cultural gap, but the other two members of her triad don't need any help in that department. Akira and Suuzu have been friends since middle school. Instead, the boys must rally behind Kimiko when she inadvertently initiates a courtship with Eloquence Starmark.

My first review of Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal
My Review:
Oh, man, this book was so freaking great, I just had to read it again! And just like the first book, it was easier to unpack everything that was going on, since I knew what was going to happen, so I could slow down, and really pick up on the details!

The main plot was the accidental proposal. I just find it so sweet and adorable how that all came about, as well as their courtship. How they had their go-betweens, and that she had to act the boy, and Eloquence the girl. I just love thinking about it!

There was also updates with Akira and Suuzu, with the nest that they want to build together. That Akira might not recognize the significance of-and I think I have an idea of what it is, but I'm not quite there.

Oh, and then there's the dragon who is going after Reaver girls. And Tenma with his strange ability. And Inti, who is apparently working undercover for Argent. There was just so much going on, and it was so delightful!

Loved this book so much, and I can't wait to read more of this series!

Author: Forthright
Series: Amaranthine Saga #2
First Read: January 7th, 2019
Read: April 21st, 2019
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Rereading, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2019 Book!
Publisher: Twinkle Press
Published: October 22nd 2018
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!