Sunday, April 28, 2019

Kali Wallace Author Page

The Story: I saw Shallow Graves around, and then had a chance to get it from Edelweiss, so I read it, and loved it. Also had the chance to read Salvation Day and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read more from Kali Wallace!

Website

Stand Alone's: Shallow Graves and her site, my review, The Memory Trees and her site, my review, Salvation Day and her site, my review, Last Train to Jubilee and her site, my review, Dead Space and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!