Monday, August 29, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #586, August 29th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #585
Teaser Tuesday #593
WWW Wednesday #593
WOW #589
Will the Time Come #586
Third Sentence Thursday #576
Random Reads #562
First Lines Friday #589
Book Blogger Hop #255
Monthly ARC's Update 20
The Reward Challenge Update #571
Wheel of TBR #118
How Well I Stuck to It #423
Wrote that Review Update #420

Week 34 Reviews:
Nine Liars

ARC August: 

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Pick-Pong-A-Thon: 

Tours:

OK, so I got 61 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a pretty great week, I read so many great books, and I had a great week, and I can't wait for this coming week! So many exciting releases! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read The Final Gambit!

Avery’s fortune, life, and loves are on the line in the game that everyone will be talking about.

To inherit billions, all Avery Kylie Grambs has to do is survive a few more weeks living in Hawthorne House. The paparazzi are dogging her every step. Financial pressures are building. Danger is a fact of life. And the only thing getting Avery through it all is the Hawthorne brothers. Her life is intertwined with theirs. She knows their secrets, and they know her.

But as the clock ticks down to the moment when Avery will become the richest teenager on the planet, trouble arrives in the form of a visitor who needs her help—and whose presence in Hawthorne House could change everything. It soon becomes clear that there is one last puzzle to solve, and Avery and the Hawthorne brothers are drawn into a dangerous game against an unknown and powerful player.

Secrets upon secrets. Riddles upon riddles. In this game, there are hearts and lives at stake—and there is nothing more Hawthorne than winning.

4 comments:

  1. I just pre-ordered The Final Gambit. I have enjoyed that series but missed seeing it on NetGalley. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love the series! I didn't see it on NetGalley either, though I never saw any of the series. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Impressive to do that many posts in a week! I've been barely managing one a week, if that!
    I see you read a lot of different books at once like I usually do. It's strange for me to only have one "currently reading" book and one "currently listening" audiobook on my list right now. That will probably change today,since I have a backlog of unread books to get to (as do we all!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a lot of the meme posts at the end of the year, for the next year, so I'm just about to start 2023's meme posts. Plus I read a lot. And I usually focus on one book, so I can blast through it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!