Sunday, August 28, 2022

Pick-Pong-A-Thon Update 9 and Wrap Up

So I read my final book for Pick-Pong-A-Thon, and it was Access Restricted which was for the prompt Dytopian! So I finished reading books for this readathon, I read some really great books, and I had a great time participating, and I can't wait for the next round! 

My Reading Journey:

The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
Prompt Fulfilled: First in a Series 1
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 7:04 PM
Pages Read: 352

Final Heir by Faith Hunter
Prompt Fulfilled: Gifted
Started On: August 7th
Finished On: August 7th, 9:44 PM
Pages Read: 464

Dead Man's Hand by James J. Butcher
Prompt Fulfilled: First in a Series 2
Started On: August 8th
Finished On: August 9th, 8:46 PM
Pages Read: 384

The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
Prompt Fulfilled: Intimidating
Started On: August 11th
Finished On: August 11th, 2:27 PM
Pages Read: 384

These Feathered Flames by by Alexandra Overy
Prompt Fulfilled: Retelling
Started On: August 19th
Finished On: August 19th, 5:20 PM
Pages Read: 496

Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews
Prompt Fulfilled: Treat Your Shelf
Started On: August 23rd
Finished On: August 23rd, 2:22 PM
Pages Read: 384

The Keeper of Night by Kylie Lee Baker 
Prompt Fulfilled: Gifted
Started On: August 23rd
Finished On: August 23rd, 8:52 PM
Pages Read: 393

The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prompt Fulfilled: Random Number Page Number
Started On: August 24th
Finished On: August 24th, 7:42 PM
Pages Read: 380

Access Restricted by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
Prompt Fulfilled: Dytopian
Started On: August 28th
Finished On: August 28th, 10:33 PM
Pages Read: 480

Prompts Left: None Left!
Read: 9
Pages Read: 3717

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!