Sunday, August 28, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #423, August 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Another short week, but another book that I'm just dying to read! 

Week 34:
Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews 

vs.

Nine Liars by Maureen Johnson, Twin Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber, Sound of Darkness by Heather Graham, Aura of Night by Heather Graham, Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews, These Deadly Games by Diana Urban, The Keeper of Night by Kylie Lee Barker, The Empress of Time by Kyle Lee Barker, The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, A Turn of the Tide by Kelley Armstrong, The Weight of Blood by Tiffany D. Jackson, The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala, Nowhere on Earth by Nick Lake, My Fine Fellow by Jennieke Cohen

I read what I wanted, and plenty more, so I'm happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!