Sunday, April 7, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #507, April 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 15:
Nothing Planned!

Another free week, I have a bunch to read, so it's easier not to add to that! 

Week 14:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Invocation by Aileen Erin, Dark Parts of the Universe by Samuel Miller, Dead Tired by Kate Ailes, 
The Remote Workers by Ivy Chase, Full Speed to a Crash Landing by Beth Revis, Family of Liars by E. Lockhart, Diary of an AssCan by by Andy Weir, The Martian by Andy Weir, Lost Sols by Andy Weir, The Witch Queen of Halloween by Kresley Cole, Vortex Visions by Elise Kova, Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton, King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo, Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert, Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan, A Touch of Chaos by Scarlett St. Claire, The Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim Butcher, Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh, Red Sister by Mark Lawrence 

I read a good number of books, and I'm really happy with that, and yeah, can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!