Saturday, April 20, 2024

Week 16 Reviews: Otherkin, Othermoon


I thought I knew myself. Then I met Caleb.

Dez is a good girl who does as she's told and tries not to be noticed.
Then she rescues a boy from a cage, and he tells her secrets about herself.
Now inside her burns a darkness that will transform her.

Everything is about to change -- and neither Caleb, nor the Otherkin, nor those who hunt them are prepared for what Dez will unleash.

From Goodreads:
Everyone has secrets. I had no idea mine would lead me into shadow. 

Dez has found the place where she belongs. With the otherkin. With Caleb. Or so she thought. As the barriers between our world and Othersphere fall, a wall rises between Dez and Caleb, leaving her fiercest enemy her only friend. 

And maybe something more. 

Now Dez must make a devastating choice: keep the love of her life, or save the otherkin from annihilation.

My first review of OtherkinOthermoon
My Review:


Author: Nina Berry
Series: Otherkin #1, 2 
First Read: August 24th, 2012, February 7th 2013
Read: April 17th, 17th, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Rereading! And they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Books! 
Publisher: K Teen
Published: July 31st 2012, January 29th 2013

Otherkin:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
/5 Stars








Othermoon:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
/5 Stars








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!