Saturday, April 20, 2024

Week 16 Review: Godkiller

From Goodreads:
You are not welcome here, godkiller

Kissen's family were killed by zealots of a fire god. Now, she makes a living killing gods, and enjoys it. That is until she finds a god she cannot kill: Skedi, a god of white lies, has somehow bound himself to a young noble, and they are both on the run from unknown assassins.

Joined by a disillusioned knight on a secret quest, they must travel to the ruined city of Blenraden, where the last of the wild gods reside, to each beg a favour.

Pursued by demons, and in the midst of burgeoning civil war, they will all face a reckoning – something is rotting at the heart of their world, and only they can be the ones to stop it.

My Review:


Author: Hannah Kaner
Series: Fallen Gods #1
Read: April 18th, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Sounded really good and it's a DAC Book and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Harper Voyager 
Published: January 19th 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!