Sunday, April 28, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #510, April 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Nothing Planned! 

Another free week, I have so much left to read before the end of the month, so I'll leave this free.

Week 17:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Moon Dark Smile by Tessa Gratton, Children of Ragnarök by Cinda Williams Chima, The Sky on Fire by Jenn Lyons, The Exception to the Rule by Christina Lauren, The Poisoner's Throne by Holly Black, Othersphere by Nina Berry, The Girl Next Door by Cecilia Vinesse, A Twisted Tale Anthology, Infinity Alchemist by Kacen Callender, If You, Then Me by Yvonne Moon, Fat Girl on a Plane by Kelly deVos, My Killer Vacation by Tessa Bailey, Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa, A Strange Hymn by Laura Thalassa, The Confidence Games by Tess Amy, Lakesedge by Lyndall Clipstone, Song of the Six Realms by Judy I. Lin, Fate Be Changed by Farrah Rochon, A Sorceress Comes to Call by T. Kingfisher, Sovereign Sacrifice by Elise Kova, Crystal Caged by Elise Kova, All For Him by Kelly Finley, Tempt Her by Kelly Finley, The Isles of Gods by Amie Kaufman, The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune 

Yeah, I read a good amount of books, and I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for this next week. I've already been planning out what I'm reading to wrap up this month and I'm already a bit tired, but I'll do it, because I need to read these books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!