Monday, April 22, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #672, April 22nd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #671,.
Teaser Tuesday #679
WWW Wednesday #679
WOW #675
Will the Time Come #672
Third Sentence Thursday #662
Random Reads #648
First Lines Friday #675
Book Blogger Hop #341
Monthly ARC's Update 69
The Reward Challenge Update #657
Wheel of TBR #204
How Well I Stuck to It #509
Wrote that Review Update #506

Week 16 Reviews:

Magical Readathon: Orilium:

OK, so I got 57 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty great, I read a good deal, some really great books, so I'm happy with that. And I'm finally almost finished with this cold, just a bit of a lingering cough, which is annoying but much more manageable. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

2 comments:

  1. You did have a great week! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Enjoy whatever you pick for this week's reading. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't know how you can get all that done in a week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!