Sunday, April 21, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #509, April 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 17:
Nothing Planned! 

A free week, since I have a few books on my TBR that I want to read before the end of the month, though there still is a full week in the month left, I'm trying to get things all wrapped up. 

Week 16:
Cast in Atonement by Michelle Sagara 

vs.

The House by Christina Lauren, The Night Hunt by Alexandra Christo, The Suffering Tree by Elle Cosimano, Cast in Atonement by Michelle Sagara, Heirs of Bone and Sea by Kay Adams, The Perfect Guy Doesn't Exist by Sophie Gonzales, Faebound by Saara El-Arifi, Icon and Inferno by Marie Lu, Beyond the Ruby Veil by Mara Fitzgerald, Night Shine by Tessa Gratton, Failed Future by Elise Kova, The Succubus's Prize by Katee Robert, Long Live Evil by Sarah Rees Brennan, Otherkin by Nina Berry, Othermoon by Nina Berry, Hotel Magnifique by Emily J. Taylor, Chainbreaker by Tara Sim, Chaos & Flame by Tessa Gratton and Justina Ireland, Godkiller by Hannah Kaner, Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert, Act Your Age, Eve Brown Bonus Story by Talia Hibbert, Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen, The Lies Among Us by Sarah Beth Durst, Suddenly Super by Jen Calonita 

I read what I wanted, and more, so I'm really happy with this week and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!