Sunday, April 14, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #508, April 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 16:
Cast in Atonement by Michelle Sagara 

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

New Books: NA.

Just one new book, but one that I'm dying to read! I need to read this book ASAP! 

Week 15:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly, Obsidian and Stars by Julie Eshbaugh, A Novel Love Story by Ashley Poston, Lies and Weddings by Kevin Kwan, Chosen Champion by Elise Kova, The Hemlock Queen by Hannah Whitten, Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo, The Lilies by Quinn Diacon-Furtado, When Among Crows by Veronica Roth, The Devil You Know by Mark Lawrence, Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence, Set in Stone by Mari Mancusi, A Wilderness of Stars by Shae Ernshaw, Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert, The Girls I've Been by Tess Sharpe, Starfall by Melissa Landers, 
Starlight by Melissa Landers, We We Liars by E. Lockhart, Timekeeper by Tara Sim, Oculta by Maya Motayne, The Lost World by Michael Crichton

I read a good number of books, so I'm happy with that and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!