Saturday, April 6, 2024

Week 14 Review: Jurassic Park

From Goodreads:
From the author of Timeline, Sphere, and Congo, this is the classic thriller of science run amok that took the world by storm.

An astonishing technique for recovering and cloning dinosaur DNA has been discovered. Now humankind's most thrilling fantasies have come true. Creatures extinct for eons roam Jurassic Park with their awesome presence and profound mystery, and all the world can visit them—for a price.

Until something goes wrong...

My first review of Jurassic Park
My Review:

Author: Michael Crichton
Series: Jurassic Park #1
First Read: July 23rd, 2020
Read: April 3rd, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Sounded really great, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book!
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Published: November 7th 1990
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!