Saturday, April 13, 2024

Week 15 Review: Set in Stone

From Goodreads:
What if Arthur wasn't meant to be king?

Having pulled the sword from the stone, scrawny Arthur has gone from washing dishes to sitting on the throne at Camelot Castle. What he doesn't know is that the scheming witch, Madam Mim, used her magic to help Arthur free the sword, believing the boy would be easy to control once he was made king.

When Arthur proves more capable than she imagined, Mim sends her foster daughter, Guinevere, to put Arthur back in his right place washing dishes.

But Arthur and Guinevere discover Mim's manipulations and forge an unlikely friendship. As they search for a way to outwit Mim and unite the kingdom, they realise that no one's fate is set in stone.

My Review:


Author: Mari Mancusi
Series: A Twisted Tale #15
Read: April 10th, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a 2024 Retelling Reading Challenge Book and Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Autumn
Published: March 31st 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!