Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pick Your Thon Mini Challenge 2




The second mini challenge of Pick Your Thon is hosted by Book Dragon's Lair on getting your review post ready, and since I do my outline review on Friday to Sunday, with reviews being posted on Saturday, there's few reasons. First, it depends on when I decide what I'm going to be reading for the week. Then I put the title/author name in my review lists so come when I start to work on my It's Monday? What Are You Reading post, I have that weeks reviews and can copy the link and insert it in all 3 tabs that need it. And then for actually crafting the review, I do the Week (whatever week it is, this week is 15) Review: Then the Title, in the title of the post, put the labels in, then schedule it, at least to the day, and every 5 minutes starting at 10 AM, then I add the picture, copy the Goodreads link, add it to both posts, do the "From Goodreads, My Review" thing, then details like Author, Series if there is one, The Date I read the book, the Source I got the book from, the reason why I read the book, the publisher, and the date it was published, or the date it's expected to be published. Then I add the description from Goodreads, bold the From Goodreads to My Review, and the publish the post so it will actually publish on the date that I want it to. And then I add the review after I've read the book. But that hasn't happened until recently, I have around seventeen weeks of reviews to actually write for books I've read, and so yeah, this is really kicking my butt, I've already written over 20 reviews! Yeah! Must do more now! Yep.

2 comments:

  1. No, 20 reviews for this thon :) I have over 200 reviews to write for this year, though, so I must keep going!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!