Monday, April 9, 2012

Pick Your Thon Update 4


OK, I have some updates. I've finished reading The Immortal Rules, and reviewed Special Delivery and Darkness Becomes Her. Must review much more! I have 17 weeks worth of books to review!

What I've Read:
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
Pages Read: 337
Finished: April 8th, 2012, 3:55 PM

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Pages Read: 278
Finished: April 8th, 2012, 5:20 PM

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Pages Read: 504
Finished: April 9th, 2012 9:50 AM

Triggers by Robert J. Saywer
Currently On: Page 43 of 340

The Dispatcher by Ryan David Jahn
Currently On: Page 28 of 368

Total Pages Read: 1119
Total Books Read: 3

Currently Reading: Triggers, The Dispatcher
Reading Next: Ashen Winter

What I've Reviewed:
Act of Grace
Beautiful Darkness
Sapphique 
Eon
Eona 
Special Delivery
Darkness Becomes Her

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!