Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #49, April 11th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Expected Publication: May 22nd 2012
From Goodreads:

Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he’s heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen—literally, ouch!—both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma’s gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom . . . 

Told from both Emma and Galen’s points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance.

Oh, I've kinda already read this, but even before I did, and now, too, I wanted to read it! Isn't the cover pretty? Go NetGalley and the publishers! Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Great pick! I'm really curious about this book, mermaids sure are popular these days!

    Here's my WoW. ♥
    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this one for quite awhile now too. Can't wait for the release. (:

    Aleksandra and her WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this one quite often in the last few weeks! Thanks for sharing!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can't wait for this one to come out either!!! It looks so good. Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I'm definitely excited for this as well! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they are :) And it's a really great book :)

    And it has a pretty cover :) Go netgalley for a eARC!

    :)

    Yep, I loved this book, must share the love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!