Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday #30, June 1st


Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

A: Steldor from the Legacy series by Cayla Kluver, and Eden Black from Enslave Me Sweetly by Gena Showalter, she worked hard to be an agent, and he's a military guy. And it'd be fun to see them together! Especially since they're both so willful! What about you guys? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's an interesting pairing! I'm a new follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I used Legacy too! Except I used Alera. I don't know much about Eden, but with Steldor I think they'd have a love/hate thing going on if they both have a authority type of background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pairing! I haven't read either of them, but Legacy is on my wishlist!

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Gena Showalter! But I haven't read either of these books! I will add Enslave me Sweetly to my TBR :) New follower via GFC, Linky, and Networked Blogs!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :)

    And nice :) I would've used her, but I love her as she is in the books :)

    Read it! Legacy, and Allegiance, and the upcoming, Sacrifice, are great! :)

    I love her, too, I've read almost all her books, and own most of them too, just really the Alien Huntress series :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!