Thursday, June 7, 2012

Will the Time Come #53, June 7th



Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

Defiance by Lili St. Crow

Now that sixteen-year-old Dru's worst fears have come true and Sergej has kidnapped her best friend Graves, she'll have to go on a suicidal rescue mission to bring him back in one piece.

That is, if she can put all of Christophe's training to good use, defeat her mother's traitor, Anna, once and for all, and manage to survive another day...

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I've only recently started reading this series, and I really want to read more! So reading this book soon! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really haven't seen that much about this series! It does sound like a good series and I think I have the first book somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great series! Really enjoying it :) And yeah, go read it, it's very quick! All of them so far have been, around 300 pages each :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!