Friday, May 24, 2013

First Lines Friday #98, May 24th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"Sometimes it seems like all I ever do is lie. My mom thinks I'm repressing my feelings about this. I say to her, 'No, Mom, I'm not. I think it's really neat. As long as you're happy, I'm happy.' Mom says, 'I don't think you're being honest with me.' Then she hands me this book. She tells me she wants me to write down my feelings in this book, since, she says, I obviously don't feel I can talk about them with her. She wants me to write down my feelings? Okay, I'll write down my feelings: I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S DOING THIS TO ME!" -The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

Oh, this series! I love it! So much fun! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!