Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 20 Review: Fantasy Lover

From Goodreads:
Dear Reader, 

Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day. 

As a love-slave, I know everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all, how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She alone bothered to take me out of the bedroom and onto the world. She taught me to love again. 

But I was not born to love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace--the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two-thousand-year-old curse? 

Julian of Macedon 

My Reviews
:
Yes! The unofficial start of the Dark-Hunters series! So good, I loved rereading this series, it's just so freaking fantastic! And there was a glimpse of Kyrian, so I can't wait for that to come into play! So good! I love this series so much!

It's funny what the brain retains, I mean, I remembered the broad strokes of this book, like the end up with a happily ever after, but I forgot the little things, like that elevator scene, which feels like such a crime! It was an awesome scene!

And it's so good, I mean, Grace's personal book collection, because, as for Library Information Technology student, it's not a library, which is defined as books that are picked for a purpose, for a certain group. And Grace is not a group!

Such a great ending, true love winning out, and the bad guy having to go as Julian had, in the book, which is a suitable punishment, while Julian gets to spend his life with Grace, which is going to be great, I remember that in the later books, they have a herd of kids, so yeah!

This was just such a great book, I really enjoyed it a lot! Can't wait for more!

Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Dark-Hunters #-1
Read: May 14th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: I love this series, I had to reread it! And it's a JFF Book!
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Published: February 18th 2002
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!