Friday, January 16, 2015

Follow Friday #167, January 16th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second...or third or fourth...copy?

A: I have a few cases of this. Most of them are because I forgot that I already had a copy, or got it in a garage sale, or for free, and then I now have a box of duplicates to get rid of! And then there were 2 cases in which I was reviewing them, and they accidentally sent 2 copies! Once case was an ARC, the other not, but I still have both copies, just to look at them, because, books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I know the feeling for sure, when you're not sure if you have a copy of a book and you buy it because it's a really great deal or because you really want it and then you get home and notice that you already have it. This has happened to me before, I just usually end up passing them onto my sister or my friends. :)

    Definitely a new follower hopping through!

    Happy Reading and Hopping! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There's just so many books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I know how that is! I don't know how many times Amazon has stopped me from buying ebooks twice :)

    New follower on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Amazon :) I get free ebooks on Tuebl! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Well isn't it compulsory to have books in every available format?!!
    Old Follower.
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/feature-and-follow-friday-hop-hop-hop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, only good books that you like! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!