Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kendare Blake Author Page

The Story: Yeah, Anna Dressed in Blood was so popular, I just had to read it! And I loved it so much! Such a great book, and I enjoyed that duology, and I can't wait read the Antigoddess series, it sounds so good!

Website

Series: Anna, Antigoddess.

Anna: Anna Dressed in Blood and her site, my review, Girl of Nightmares and her site, my review.

Antigoddess: When Gods and Monsters Roamed Miami and my review, Antigoddess and her site, my review, Mortal Gods and her site, my review, Ungodly and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Sleepwalk Society and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!