Monday, January 26, 2015

Lola James Author Page

The Story: I got a chance to be a part of the Bound to Remember tour, and it sounded good, so I joined it, and yeah, it was such a great book! And I'm really enjoying the series so far, can't wait for more books!

Website

Series: Spellbound, Fate Trilogy.

Spellbound: Bound to Remember and her site, my review, Unbound and her site, my review, Bound to You and her site, my review, Christmas Abound and her site, my review.

Fate Trilogy: A Villain's Fate and her site, my review, Fate's Design and her site, my review, Defying Fate and her site, my review, Fate Defined and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!