Sunday, October 7, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #220, October 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
Broken Things by Lauren Oliver, The Healer by Donna Freitas, Origin by Dan Brown, Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrande, Thief of Cahraman by Lucy Tempest, What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

I wish there were fewer books in this given that I hardly read what I wanted to read last week, but yeah, there's some really fantastic books here!

Week 40:
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, The Hollow of Fear by Sherry Thomas, Lady Pirate by Lynsay Sands, The Loving Daylights by Lynsay Sands, The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin, Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter, Slayer by Kiersten White, Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

vs.

The Loving Daylights by Lynsay Sands, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness, Time's Convert by Deborah Harkness, Lady Pirate by Lynsay Sands

Yeah, this is a bit of a fail, only 2 that I wanted to read, and fewer books than I planned. But it was a win in excellent books read! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!