Sunday, October 28, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #223, October 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 44:
Beautiful Sinner by Sophie Jordan, First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones, For I Have Sinned by Darynda Jones, Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones, Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones, Forth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones, Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones, Shimmer by Darynda Jones, Glow by Darynda Jones, Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones, Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones, Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones, Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones, The Long Paw of the Law by Diane Kelly, Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 9. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

Yeah, this is another longer week, but yeah, another series to read, so it should go by pretty quickly!

Week 43:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas, Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas, Superheroes Anonymous by Lexie Dunne, Supervillains Anonymous by Lexie Dunne, How to Save the World by Lexie Dunne, #HeroFail by Lexie Dunne, One Giant Leap by Heather Kaczynski, This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender

vs.

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas, Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas, Superheroes Anonymous by Lexie Dunne, Supervillains Anonymous by Lexie Dunne, How to Save the World by Lexie Dunne, #HeroFail by Lexie Dunn

Yeah, I read most of what planned to read, so yeah, this was a pretty great week! Kingdom of Ash was so fantastic! Loved reading it, this was a great week, and I can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!