Thursday, October 18, 2018

Will the Time Come #385, October 18th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

The heart-pounding sequel to Gamescape: Overworld, which School Library Journal called “complex and inventive.” A deadly virtual reality game has a new setting—Earth—and seventeen-year-old Miguel and his team have one last chance to save their dying planet. A multi-layered, gorgeous, literary thriller for fans for Brandon Sanderson, Orson Scott Card, and M.T. Anderson.

What is the most universal human trait that is almost impossible to destroy? The will to survive.
After the cataclysmic events of the Chimera competition, resulting in the death of Miguel’s best friend, Nick, Miguel returns home to a city struggling to accept the impending end of the world. Then the former game runners propose a new game. Angels vs. demons vs. humans. The ultimate battle, played across Earth. If the humans win, they get their planet back, restored to a pristine state. If they lose, Earth and everyone on it will be destroyed. 

The action-packed sequel to Gamescape: Overworld, this is a fast-paced and compelling sci-fi adventure for fans of Orson Scott Card, James Dashner, and M.T. Anderson.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I don't know. Just don't see it, even though I just read the first book. Hopefully I read it soon! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!