Sunday, October 14, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #221, October 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 42:
The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Healer by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Desert by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Empire by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, Evermore by Sara Holland, Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 4. Check.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, this is a pretty great week, it looks like a lot, but it's not, there's only 6 books, the first 5 are novellas collected in The Assassin's Blade, if you didn't already know that :) So yeah, pretty doable!

Week 41:
Broken Things by Lauren Oliver, The Healer by Donna Freitas, Origin by Dan Brown, Sawhill Girls by Claire Legrande, Thief of Cahraman by Lucy Tempest, What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

vs.

Origin by Dan Brown, The Hollow of Fear by Sherry Thomas, Lionheart by Thea Harrison, High Risk by Brenna Aubrey, A Willing Murder by Jude Deveraux, Cadaver & Queen by Alisa Kwitney, Broken Things by Lauren Oliver

Yeah,only 2 that I wanted to read, and then about the same amount between what I wanted to read and what I actually read, so it works out! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!