Sunday, January 6, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #233, January 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
Unbinding by Eileen Wilks, Mind Magic by Eileen Wilks, Dragon Spawn by Eileen Wilks, Dragon Blood by Eileen Wilks, The New Kid by Eileen Wilks, The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthright

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 6. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty decent week, not too much, but not too little, either, so I'm happy with it!

Week 1:
Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks, Night Season by Eileen Wilks, Good Counsel by Eileen Wilks, Cyncerely Yours by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks, Human Nature by Eileen Wilks, Blood Magic by Eileen Wilks, Blood Challenge by Eileen Wilks, Death Magic by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Ties by Eileen Wilks, Ritual Magic by Eileen Wilks, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Inhuman by Eileen Wilks

vs.

Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks, Night Season by Eileen Wilks, Good Counsel by Eileen Wilks, Cyncerely Yours by Eileen Wilks,
Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks, Human Nature by Eileen Wilks, Blood Magic by Eileen Wilks, Blood Challenge by Eileen Wilks, Death Magic by Eileen Wilks, Human Error by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Ties by Eileen Wilks, Ritual Magic by Eileen Wilks, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Inhuman by Eileen Wilks, Slaying It by Chloe Neill, Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs, Burning Bright by Patricia Briggs

Yeah, I read all that I wanted to read, and then a few more, so yeah, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!