Tuesday, January 1, 2019

R.I.P. Winky Paarsmarkt

Today my dog, Winky, passed away. She had been ill, but we didn't know how bad it was until today when additional tests were run. It was very unexpected and I wasn't there because my family didn't even consider it happening. But she was in a lot of pain, and so it was decided that she would be put to rest. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. This is a difficult time, and I'm not sure what blogging will happen because I do have meme posts scheduled. I am reading because it does help with the pain. She would've turned 11 in March, and she's the first major pet that I've lost. We still have Dobby, but we kinda always thought that he would go first because of the cancer he's had. We don't know how he's going to react, he's never really been away from her since they were born, but we're giving him a lot of love right now. Here's the main picture of her I use, for my profiles, the one I love the best.

I love you, Winky, and I know you're not in pain anymore. You were such a good girl and a good doggy. I hope you're enjoying investigating every corner and happening in doggy heaven. I'll miss you so much.

Winky Paarsmarkt
March 10th, 2008 - January 1st, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!