Sunday, January 13, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #234, January 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 3:
Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire, A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire, An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire, Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire, One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire, Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire, Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire, Full of Briars by Seanan McGuire, The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire, Dark Shores by Danielle L. Jensen, The Dragon Sickness by Ava Richardson, Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep, Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 10. Check.

New Books: NA.

Ok, so I'm going for a lot this week, because I really want to read most of the full length books in the October Daye series, but other than that, this week is pretty great and I can't wait to read it!

Week 2:
Unbinding by Eileen Wilks, Mind Magic by Eileen Wilks, Dragon Spawn by Eileen Wilks, Dragon Blood by Eileen Wilks, The New Kid by Eileen Wilks, The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthright

vs.

Unbinding by Eileen Wilks, Mind Magic by Eileen Wilks, Dragon Spawn by Eileen Wilks, Dragon Blood by Eileen Wilks, The New Kid by Eileen Wilks, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthright, Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On the Lights? by Christina Henry, Moonlight and Suncreen by Christina Henry, Black Wings by Christina Henry,
Night Out by Christina Henry, A Good Bargain by Christina Henry, Black Night by Christina Henry, The Last Wolf by Maria Vale, Forever Wolf by Maria Vale

Yeah, this is a fantastic week, I read all but 1 that I wanted to read, and then so, so much more, so yeah, really happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!