Friday, February 14, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #123, February 14th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Which genre do you like the most? (submitted by Shahnila @ Untiereaders)

YA. It's about growing up, but also has a wide variety of subgenres, from sci fi, mystery, thriller, romance, almost all the main genres, can be a subgenre for YA. And I just am nuts about variety, since I read so much!

6 comments:

  1. That's one of the things that made this week so difficult! The fact that there are genres within genres lol.
    YA has a lot of variety. I quite like the fantasy/paranormal YA but aren't a huge fan of the contemporary YA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but it's what makes it easier for me because I love the variety! Same, that I don't really enjoy contemporary as much as the other sub-genres of YA. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I read fantasies and mysteries/thrillers. I'm quite picky about what I read but I did read some fantasy YA and enjoyed them.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy those genres to, but I'm not really picky. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. There certainly are a lot of genres that crossover: the lines become blurred. This week's BBH question was an easy one for me to answer though considering my blog is packed with reviews for paranormal romance and urban fantasy books, I don’t think it’ll come as a surprise that my 💜 favourite 💜 reading genre is adult PARANORMAL ROMANCE! 😘
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, Louisa.
    Here's my BBH Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. I enjoy those genres as well! They're just so enjoyable! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!