Sunday, February 23, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #292, February 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 9:
Magic and the Shinigami Detective by Honor Raconteur, Charms and Death and Explosions (oh my!) by Honor Raconteur, Magic Outside the Box by Honor Raconteur, The Darkest King by Gena Showalter, The Earl Not Taken by A.S. Fenichel, Fantastic Hope Anthology, The Final Deception by Heather Graham, Imaginary Numbers by Seanan McGuire, The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

Well, this is a slightly longer week, but there's a bunch of fantastic books coming out this week that I just have to read! Can't wait!

Week 8:
Alien Secrets by Ian Douglas, Badger to the Bone by Shelley Laurenston, Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie, A Forgotten Murder by Jude Deveraux, The Life Below by Alexandra Monir, Prince of Stone by Gena Showalter

vs.

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan, China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan, Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan, Shatter the Earth by Karen Chance, Race the Sands by Sarah Beth Durst, Prince of Stone by Gena Showalter, The Life Below by Alexandra Monir, Tomes Apprentice by Honor Raconteur, Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge

Well, I only read 2 of what I planned, but I read 7 that I didn't plan on, but that's 4 that I didn't read, so yeah, I'm OK with that! Can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!