Friday, February 21, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #124, February 21st

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What is your go-to recommendation for someone who doesn’t read often? (submitted by Amanda @ Give Me Coffee and Books)

I don't actually recommend books, because I don't have that interaction. But I'd say some of my favourites, like Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter, The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, Dark Prince by Christine Feehan, Moon Called by Patrica Briggs, A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands. Those are some good options, they were really great reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!