Wednesday, February 19, 2020

My 2x Reward Points Book Outlet Order

Well, I made another Book Outlet order, this time during their 2x reward points promotion. I did actually get it last week, but I was too busy to create this post. But I have time now!

Here are the books I have read:
 Here are the books I haven't read:

Here's my Amazon Associate links for these books!

Read:
The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg
Variant by Robison Wells
City of Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
The Invasion of Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Proposal by Meg Cabot
Princess Mia by Meg Cabot
Terminal by Kathy Reichs and Brandon Reichs
Exposure by Kathy Reichs and Brandon Reichs
Code by Kathy Reichs and Brandon Reichs
Seizure by Kathy Reichs and Brandon Reichs
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

Unread:
Always Hungry by David Ludwig
Nocturna by Maya Motayne
Rule by Ellen Goodlett
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen
Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Murdered at 17 by Christine Conradt
Pregnant at 17 by Christine Conradt
Missing at 17 by Christine Conradt
Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
Things Jolie Needs to Do Before She Bites It by Kerry Winfrey
Reunited by Colleen Houck
Top Ten by Katie Cotugno
Fireworks by Katie Cotugno

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!