Monday, February 13, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #610, February 13th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #609
Teaser Tuesday #617
WWW Wednesday #617
WOW #613
Will the Time Come #610
Third Sentence Thursday #600
Random Reads #586
First Lines Friday #613
Book Blogger Hop #279
23 Books to Read in 2022 Update 1
The Reward Challenge Update #595
Wheel of TBR #142
How Well I Stuck to It #447
Wrote that Review Update #444

Week 6 Reviews:
Graduation Day

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Polarthon Readathon: 

Random:
Spring Into Reading-A-Thon 2023 Sign Up

OK, so I got 32 posts in 7 days, and it was a quite week, but I finally finished my 2021 reviews! Woot! I'm hoping to get halfway through 2022 reviews. If I could finish, that'd be great, but there's probably over 120. I do have this week off for vacation, so I have time, it's just if I use it on reviews enough...But yeah, I'm looking forward to having this week off! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read what I want to read! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like another busy week for you last week. Hope you enjoy reading wherever your latest whims take you this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a decent week. And I have some series that I'm looking forward to binging this week!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy whatever you choose to read on your week off. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!