Thursday, February 9, 2023

Polarthon Readathon Update 3

So I read my next book for Polarthon Readathon, and it was The Accidental Pinup which was for the prompt Watery, and I'll be reading Warrior of the Wild next!

My Reading Journey:

Only Human by Sylvain Neuvel
Prompt Fulfilled: Adventure
Started On: February 6th
Finished On: February 6th, 3:15 PM
Pages Read: 352

Radiant Sin by Katee Robert
Prompt Fulfilled: Adventure
Started On: February 7th
Finished On: February 7th, 8:23 PM 
Currently On: Page 0 of 331

The Accidental Pinup by Danielle Jackson
Prompt Fulfilled: Watery
Started On: February 9th
Finished On: February 9th, 8:18 PM
Pages Read: 320

Warriors of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
Prompt Fulfilled: Foiled Cover
Started On: February 10th
Currently On: Page 0 of 352

Prompts Left: Polar Fantasy, Cold Word, Magical
Read: 3
Pages Read: 1003

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!