Sunday, February 12, 2023

Wrote that Review Update #444, February 12th

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is writing all of the reviews of the week, and I motivated myself to write my review for Graduation Day, The Stolen Heir, Only Human and File No. 2491, Radiant Sin, Encore in Death, The Accidental Pinup, Warrior of the Wild, Shadow and Ink, so I have 8 of 8 reviews written!

And I actually finished my 2021 reviews this week! I pushed through 18 on one day to finish it off, and I'm so excited! Now to do the 120-ish reviews of 2022, and I'll be fully caught up for the first time since 2019! Woot! 

And as always, I want to review this week's reviews!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!