Monday, February 27, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #612, February 27th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #611
Teaser Tuesday #619
WWW Wednesday #619
WOW #615
Will the Time Come #612
Third Sentence Thursday #602
Random Reads #588
First Lines Friday #615
Book Blogger Hop #281
Monthly ARC's Update 31
The Reward Challenge Update #597
Wheel of TBR #144
How Well I Stuck to It #449
Wrote that Review Update #446

Tours:

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Random:

OK, so I got 31 posts in 7 days, it was a quiet week, but we were dealing with really cold temperatures, I think we were under a warning for most of the week. Plus it snowed on Monday, the first day that I came back to work, so that was fun! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Dead Letter Days

Dead Letter Days sees Eric, Casey and the others living in a lodge in northern British Columbia, where a message in a bottle leads to a cold case that will have Eric finally grappling with his past and preparing to move into his future with Casey.

6 comments:

  1. It's cold everywhere right now! That makes it a good excuse to curl up with a blanket and enjoy a good book, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. But it was warm the week before, just to get to -25 C plus windchill, and it was fresh snow that my bike does not do well with. I'm hoping that this is the first winter since I started my job that I won't have a wipe out, but fresh snow just gets me anxious. But it's nice to curl up and read when work's done! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Cold and snowy here too last week. I'll have to look for that novella since I enjoyed the series. Come see my week <a href="https://inside-dog.blogspot.com/2023/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_0915683980.html>here</a>. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, not fun weather! And it was a pre-order incentive right now, but it'll be sold later on. I've read it, and it was such a great read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I went chasing after Dead Letter Days, because Kelly Armstrong is Canadian. Alas I couldn't find it. I hope it will eventually show up in my library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pre-order incentive for buying Murder at Haven's Rock. It'll be available to buy sometime in the future. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!