Monday, February 19, 2024

Alexis Hall Author Page

The Story: I saw Boyfriend Material around on the book internet, but it wasn't until Boyfriend Material on a library app as an audiobook in June-I just had to read it, and then the sequel, and they were so good, and I loved the next book I read from her, and I can't wait to read more! 

Website

Series: London Calling, Material World, Spires Universe.

London Calling: Boyfriend Material and her site, my review, Husband Material and her site, my review, Father Material and her site.


Spires Universe: Glitterland and her site, my review, Aftermath and my review, Waiting for the Flood and her site, my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!