Sunday, February 18, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #500, February 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
Visions of Flesh and Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one new book, I love her writing and this series, and I'm so excited to read it! 

Week 7:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

The Brides of Hill High by Nghi Vo, Escaping Mr. Rochester by L.L. McKinney, For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa, Thieves' Gambit by Kayvion Lewis, Questing Beast by Ilona Andrews, A Mere Formality by Ilona Andrews, The Curse of Penryth Hall by Jess Armstrong, Check & Mate by Ali Hazelwood, I Only Read Murder by Ian Ferguson and Will Ferguson, Heartstopper: Volume Five by Alice Osman, The Warlord by Gena Showalter, The Immortal by Gena Showalter, Protect Her by Kelly Finley, Pierce Her by Kelly Finley, Hunt Her by Kelly Finley, Chase Her by Kelly Finley 

Another free week, and I read a good number of books, and I'm happy with this week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!