Saturday, April 6, 2024

Week 14 Review: Family of Liars

From Goodreads:
The prequel to We Were Liars takes readers back to the story of another summer, another generation, and the secrets that will haunt them for decades to come.

A windswept private island off the coast of Massachusetts.
A hungry ocean, churning with secrets and sorrow.
A fiery, addicted heiress. An irresistible, unpredictable boy.
A summer of unforgivable betrayal and terrible mistakes.

Welcome back to the Sinclair family.
They were always liars.

My Review:


Author: E. Lockhart 
Series: We Were Liars #0
Read: April 1st, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book and a WoW Book! 
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Published: May 3rd 2022
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!