Wednesday, May 29, 2024

24 Hours of Reading Reading Challenge Sign Up

So I saw Kalani from Kalani SimplyMe do this challenge-of how long it took her to read 24 hours here. I've done this far, but I'm at the tail end of a vacation, and I want to see if I can get this done in the last few days I have left starting tomorrow when I wake up...

So some books that I want to read:
Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman
Disaster in Three Acts by Kelsey Rodkey
The Blonde Dies First by Joelle Wellington
Dead Girls Talking by Megan Cooley Peterson
Leather & Lark by Brynne Weaver
Have You Seen This Girl by Nita Tyndall
The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco by Michelle Chouinard
Ami by S. Jae-Jones
The Ghost of Us by James L. Sutter
The Memory Trees by Kali Wallace
Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
#16thingsithoughtweretrue by Janet Gurtler
The Upper World by Femi Fabugba
Death at Morning House by Maureen Johnson
Beneath These Cursed Stars by Lexi Ryan
Flash Flood by Gabrielle Prendergast
Will the Real Abi Saunders Please Stand Up? by Sara Hantz
Wordless by AdriAnne Strickland
The Book of Ile-Rien by Martha Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!