Monday, May 20, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #676, May 20th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #675
Teaser Tuesday #683
WWW Wednesday #683
WOW #679
Will the Time Come #676
Third Sentence Thursday #666
Random Reads #652
First Lines Friday #679
Book Blogger Hop #345
Monthly ARC's Update 73
The Reward Challenge Update #661
Wheel of TBR #208
How Well I Stuck to It #513
Wrote that Review Update #510

Week 20 Reviews:
Follow Her Down

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge:

Phase Out Your TBR: 

Bout of Books:

OK, so I got 60 posts in 7 days, it was a pretty good week, I read a lot, and now I'm on vacation, so I can read even more, and just not work, which is excellent! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read To Love a Dark Lord!

She pulled him close, in a desperate, perfect embrace. She loved him. And she would burn this world for him…

Gwen must free the Prince in Iron, before his mind is torn apart.

For centuries, Mordred ruled over Avalon and caged its magic. Now the elementals have seized power, sentencing him to an eternity of torment in his own magical prison.

Gwen accepted Mordred's punishment to save his life. But the love that binds them cannot be denied. She vows to find him and release him, whatever the cost.

Mordred’s time is quickly running out. Trapped inside the Iron Crystal, he burns with rage and desire, haunted by shadows of the past. His sanity hangs by a thread.

Gwen will destroy anyone who stands between her and the crystal. But is she freeing the man she loves? Or unleashing a power more vicious and terrifying than Avalon has ever known?

6 comments:

  1. Great title. Not sure it's for me tho....#Bookdate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it, but everybody has their own tastes! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Quite a dashing romance cover. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and it was a great end to the series, I really enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had another great week of reading. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty good. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!