Thursday, May 30, 2024

Camp SeasonAthon 2024 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Camp SeasonAthon, which takes place throughout the month of June, hosted by Mel, Drew and Amanda! Find Mel's announcement video here!

I'm going to be in Cabin Castle, the prompts are what I'm going to find the easiest to fill (I almost wasn't going to participate, but I have been for almost 2 years now, so I had to).

Group book: Gilded by Marissa Meyer 
Read a retelling - We Kept Her in the Cellar by W. R. Gorman
Read a book with royalty - Beneath These Cursed Stars by Lexi Ryan
Read a book with dragons - Breath of the Dragon by by Fonda Lee and Shannon Lee
Read a book that involves battle or war - 
Read a book with castle in the title or on the cover - Castle of the Cursed by Romina Garber

General prompts:
Read a seasonal read (for whatever season you are in) - The Paradise Problem by Christina Lauren 
Read a translated work - My Brother's Husband, Volume 1 by Gengoroh Tagame
Read an american BIPOC author (For juneteenth celebration) - The Lady of Rapture by Sarah Raughley
Read a book with the sun on the cover - Sunbringer by Hannah Kaner
Read a book with 5 or more words in the title - A Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks by Mackenzie Lee
Summer fling- Read a romance - A Lady for a Duke by Alexis Hall
Pride- Read an LGBT+ Book - My Fair Brody by Brian D. Kennedy
BBQ- Read a book with food on the cover - A Complicated Love Story Set in Space by Shaun David Hutchinson
Summer vacation- Read a book that involves some kind of trip - Here We Go Again by Alison Cochrun
It's getting hot- Read a steamy book - The Dixon Rule by Elle Kennedy 
Read a book with king or queen in the title - Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin
Read a book with a title starting with the letter D, T OR S - That Night by Cyn Balog
Read a book recommended by a booktuber/booksagramer - Can't Spell Treason Without Tea by Rebecca Thorne
Read a duology or a trilogy - Blood & Fury by Tessa Gratton and Justina Ireland
A book with a map inside - The Unwedding by Allie Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!