Saturday, May 25, 2024

Week 21 Review: Blood & Reign

From Goodreads:
It's time…

Time to end this once and for all.

With my mates by my side, I know we can get through anything…even if the world burns around us.

It all started with King, and it will end with him too.

Even if that means I have to hunt him to Hell to finish this.

One way or another…

One thing's for sure.

King's reign will end…

That I can promise you.

My Review:
Oh, I had a really fantastic time reading this book! I've really enjoyed this series, and I loved seeing that final showdown and take down of King, because it is definitely deserved! I was sad to say goodbye to these characters, but I'm hoping that we might get to spend more time in this world.

Kiera really comes into her power in this book. She didn't know the source until the previous book, and shew as held captive by King for so many years. But now she has her mates, she's in control, and I loved to see it! 

I loved the fact that they went to the Underworld to face off with King. Because even though that's basically fighting him in his home turf, well, it was where Kierra's mom was from, and 2 of the guys are hellhounds, so that helped out! 

It was really wonderful ending to the series, I thoroughly enjoyed the big ending battle, they gave it their all, they sacrificed, and they succeeded, and it was really satisfying to read! I'm pleased with where it left these characters, to enjoy their happy ending! 

This was a fantastic read and I'll have to check out Rumer Hale's other books! 

Author: Rumer Hale 
Series: Blood and Ruin #3
Read: May 18th, 2023 
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Loved the first two books, and it's a End of Series 2024 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Rumer Hale
Published: November 11th 2022
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!