Sunday, May 26, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #514, May 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 22:
Nothing Planned! 

Just a free week to finish out any TBRs, and what I want to read before the end of the month! 

Week 21:
To Love a Dark Lord by Kathryn Ann Kingsley

vs.

The Fireborne Blade by Charlotte Bond, The Bloodless Princes by Charlotte Bond, Blood and Reign by Rumer Hale, To Love a Dark Lord by Kathryn Ann Kingsley, Lore Olympus: Volume 6 by Rachel Smythe, Cry of the Banshee by Heather Graham, The City in Glass by Nghi Vo, Sisters of Fortune by Anna Lee Huber, Lady of Steel and Straw by Erica Ivy Rodgers, Darker by Four by June CL Tan, Zhara by S. Jae-Jones,  Five Broken Blades by Mai Corland, Girls Like Her by Melanie Sumrow, Mistress of Lies by K.M. Enright

I read what I wanted, and other books, so yeah, I'm happy with this week and I can't wait for this next week, which I also have off! Yeah! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!