Friday, April 6, 2012

The Reward Challenge Round 37


The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It's hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her!

So this week I had 8 counts for this round, and I read The Hunt of the Unicorn, Darker Still which counts 3 times as a reward challenge book, and as a YAHFC book, Muse, Supernaturally which counts twice as a LLFL book, Sweet Venom which counts 3 times as a LLFL book and a RR book, A Deeper Darkness which counts 3 times as a NetGalley book and a LLFL book, Whisper which counts twice as NetGalley book, Catch Me which counts 3 times as a NetGalley book and a A-Z book challenge mini challenge book, This Dark Endeavor which counts 3 times as a YAHFC book and a LLFL book, As the Crow Dies which counts twice as a NetGalley book, Drink, Slay Love which counts twice as a book, Catching Fire which counts twice as a  2012 Dystopian novel, and Dark Passage which counts 4 times as a YAHFC book, a LLFL book, and a WoW book. My reward is The Last Echo!

I also read that last count of Dark Passage, A Touch Mortal which counts 3 times as a LLFL book and a reward challenge book, Vesper which counts 3 times as a LLFL book and a RR book, and Perception which counts twice as a Sophomore Reading Challenge book, and The Hunt which counts 4 times as a 2012 Dystopian book, NetGalley book and a LLFL book. So I have 13 counts for round 38!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!