Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #48, April 4th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies
Expected Publication: September 25th 2012
From Goodreads:

When she wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings, Skye knows something terrible has happened to her. But it’s not until she hears Asher, the dark, rebellious angel she fell in love with, that the memories of Devin and his shocking betrayal come flooding back. 

Skye returns home, but with the knowledge of who she really is, nothing can ever be the same. As she tests the limits of her newfound powers, Skye discovers that she’s capable of far more than anyone could have imagined. Both the Order and the Rebellion want her for their side as war between the factions looms. She can’t forgive the Order for nearly killing her, but something holds her back from embracing the Rebellion. 

I can't wait for this book to come out! A Beautiful Dark was really great, so I want to read more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm seeing the cover and despite my problems with the underweight model, I really like the sound of it! :'D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover! Sounds good!! Thanks for sharing :)


    You can find my WoW Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Angel books for my goodreads group for the month of April so I'm starting to like the genre. Going to put this book on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing. My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the way A Beautiful Dark ended, how can you NOT be waiting on this one?! Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!