Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 14 Review: A Touch Mortal

From Goodreads:
Eden didn't expect Az. 

Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings. 

Yeah. 

So long happily-ever-after. 

Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven. 

She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else's game. Her heart is her own. 

And that's only the beginning of the end.

My Review:
This was such a fantastic book! So good, I loved the romance, and the world, and these characters! They were just so awesome to read about! And as things got more complicated, it got even better! I loved every page!

So the world, it was a bit confusing, and how things worked, and all that, and hopefully I'll make better sense of all that in the next book. And there were a lot of other, actually mysteries in this book, lots going on! It was awesome!

Just loved the Siders, and the Touch, and just how unique it is! And while yeah, it's confusing to me, how it all works out, this world with Angels, Demons, and then the Siders, is just really excellent! I just can't wait for more!

Such a great book, one I enjoyed so much, and I can't wait for A Touch Morbid!

Author: Leah Clifford
Series: A Touch Trilogy #1
Read: April 4th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I wanted to, it's a LLFL book, and a RR book!
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Published: February 22nd 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!